<

Friday, March 27, 2009

 

Got time for a quickie? heh

Getcha minds outa the guttah! (channeling those voices I grew up listening to during my Eastern Massachusetts childhood.) It's just that Mr. Stitchjones and I are about to hit the road for Eastern Washington and Northwestern Idaho, where we will fight crime, sell a crapton of hand dyed yarn and fiber (I hope) and play the guitar.

Wanted to give you a peek at my new table top display setup. This is the brain child of Kathleen of Busy Digits. The woman is a genius and I owe her hand dyed fiber goodies for life, along with my firstborn grandchild. OK, here it is, are you ready?



I'll post pics of my actual vendor space so you can see the gorgeous table cover and sample display she created, but this is just to show that simple and cheap can be extremely effective! A sheet of peg board from Home Despot: $14.00. Cut to 4 pieces, each 2 ft. x 3 ft.: gratis. Key rings to hold the boards together sandwich-board style, and pegs, and I was out of there for about fifty bucks. But the ideas of clever friends are priceless. I never would have come up with this idea on my own, and probably would have spent hundreds on ready-made shelves and such.

***

I've been commissioned to make another chihuahua hoodie! Who knows, this could be the start of a side income thing. Have a great weekend, all--Stitchjones will be back next week with pictures and stories.

Comments:
Good luck on your trips!
 
Way cool! Have a great show & drive carefully. :)
 
How cool is that?! You will do well, I'm sure! Have fun!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]