<

Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

Awards Ceremony


...and this one can't be affected by a writers' strike, because most of us aren't paid to blog! I do it because I love to, and have become acquainted with some awesome people through blogging. Suzanne, aka Yarnhog, gave me this "You Make My Day" award. Here are the official instructions:
"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."
Well, Yarnhog makes my day, but she's already been honored by someone else, so here is my list of 10 blogs (although I read more than that,) and the bloggers who write them, in no particular order. This is a nice way to pass along the love.
1. Christine of Flutter-Dark and Divine
2. Kay of By Hook or By Crook
3. Jenny of I Like Yarn
4. Deb of KnottyKitty Knits
5. Bobbie of Tiggywinkle Knits
6. Cindy of Knit for Joy
7. Melissa of Days of Tea and Knitting
8. Duffy of FiberQat
9. Judy of Persistent Illusion
10. Magatha of Mag's Ham Bun
I loves you all, and also those I didn't name (cuz I was limited to 10).
Before I go and let everyone know they've been awarded, I want to share a very hopeful thought with you:
One year from today, a new President of the United States will take the oath of office.
Strangely, that helps cheer me up a little!

Comments:
Oh, my gosh! Thanks for the ego boost! I really can't imagine how I inspire you; I'm inspired by YOU and your creativity with color!

And thanks for the links to my co-winners; I LOVE finding new blogs!
 
Gawrsh! I don't know what to say. Thank you!
 
Thank you babe, you make my day, too!
 
I'm speechless! Thanks so much. You make my day, too.
 
How great are you! Thanks so much! Reading your blog makes my day too!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]