<

Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

Bagged and tagged

I've created a monster...I delivered four adorable, miniature knitting bag ornaments to my customer, who paid me in cash (I always like that) then she promptly ordered five more! Oy. I'm happy to have people pay me to knit, seriously it was my fiendish plot all along, ;) but I think I may get sick of making them before I can knit some up to sell online. No worries, though--while I'm temporarily out of undyed yarn, I sold some hand dyed yesterday, and the mister is sufficiently impressed! At this stage of the game, I could not ask for more.

Cindy tagged me for a meme! Aw, shucks, I'm flattered, even though I am not that interesting. I'll play, though--because if it's true that if the shoe fits you must acquit, it's also the blogger's code that if you're tagged, then you're "it". Here goes.

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My daughter--when she's not being a drama queen, she can be damn funny!

2. What were you doing at 0800? Making miniature knitting bag ornaments.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Turning on a movie called "Running With Scissors," then remembering that I needed to tend to the blog.

4. What happened to you in 2006? I got a job I was targeting since before graduation in '03.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "I'd like some ice cream."

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 coffees and a few glasses of water.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black with red doo-dads on the ends of the bristles.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? I stopped at Marie Callander's on the way home from work last night. That way, I could have the left-overs for lunch today!

9. Where were you last night? What is this, the Spanish Inquisition? Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! OK, seriously, I was at work until about 7:30, then Marie Callander's, then I went home.

10. What color is your front door? Turquoise. Ew. I have wanted a red door for as long as I can remember, but that will involve painting the whole house.

11. Where do you keep your change? I used to keep it in a little jar above the sink, but now it's all in my wallet as Michelle kept taking it.


12. What’s the weather like today? (Tonight) it's in the 40's and calm. We are in for a wowser of a windstorm tomorrow, though.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Chocolate, no question.

14. What excites you? Baseball playoffs, especially the Red Sox! The possibilities of yarn. Travel. Getting together with friends I haven't seen in a long time. Having something to look forward to.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope, I like it the length that it is.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Are we talking human or dog years? ;) You know, for dyslexics, 25 is my right age.

17. Do you talk a lot? No, I don't say much, but I take it all in.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I have in the past, but don't think so right now.

20. Do you make up your own words? No, I'm not that creative!

21. Are you a jealous person? Is the Pope Catholic? Hi, I'm a Scorpio, nice to meetcha. Next question.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Amy.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristin.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Michelle.

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Thanks for doing that." It's from Jason--I did some sort of parenty thing last week.

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? Nope. Poker straight.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My brother. He sucks.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken and rice

31. Will you get married in the future? Am currently married, but can't envision being married to someone else.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Queen.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes, I like lots of people.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Today at work.

35. Are you currently depressed? No, Effexor is a magic drug.

36. Did you cry today? No.

37. Why did you answer and post this? To honor those who have gone before me.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.* Kay, my knitting and crocheting friend extraordinaire; Knottykitty, who writes a good blog and leaves me nice comments whether I'm celebrating or whining; Sophanne, whose blog I always enjoy, especially her "Knit Night" posts; Kelly, who I'm tagging for the chance to get to know her better; and Mrs. H, who is a busy lady but nonetheless might do this meme!

*Edited Monday morning: I originally tagged Uberstrickenfrau, but then I saw that she just did a meme and decided to let her off the hook!

Comments:
You are so cute.
 
Thats my friend! Thats right! Your the boss! Yer the bomb!
 
Consider me tagged. ;) Thanks for the read, I got a kick out of it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]