<

Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Back from the wars

...well, not exactly the exchanging-gunfire, duck-and-cover kind of wars, but when one is visiting one's inlaws, one cannot help but be right in the middle of whatever feuds happen to be happening at the time of one's visit. Those of you who read my blog mean far too much to me to bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that J's older brother has begun a quibble over the sons' inheritance, and THE PARENTS AREN'T DEAD YET. Judas Priest. I mean, I love my mom-in-law and sis-in-law to pieces--I really do--but we don't live 400 miles away from the rest of his family for nothing.


I did try the fabulous pink cookie, and it was melt-in-the-mouth delicious. However, I photographed it with my cellphone camera, and do not yet possess the power to transfer the picture to the computer. I feel kind of cheated about the whole pink cookie experience, though. The one I got had the bottom of another cookie stuck to the top of it, and it broke before I could take the picture. Feh!


Good News Bears


Here they are:






Bugger the shadows in these photos--but these are the smooshiest, plushiest little 7" long varmints. Very easy to make, and it was a crash course for stitching on little bear faces. Michelle loves the pink one--she says the ear spacing and feature size is perfect--but the blue one, not so much.

It has begun...


Comments:
loooooook at the bears! They are so cute!!
 
de-lurking... Oooohhhh... they're so cute!
 
thanks flutter, mrs. h! Glad you stopped by!
 
Those bears are so precious! Too bad the cookie broke...that always makes it taste worse, right? Who am I kidding, I'd have stuffed it in my mouth either way ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]