<

Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

Sailor beware















Submitted for your approval: a Koigu cap which was knit on size 2 circs and thus took a bloody long time to finish. The pattern is the matching hat for a sweater design called "Tipsy Sailor" which came from an Interweave Knits of several years ago. The hat in the magazine photo was made from Koigu solid, so the top decreases looked especially cool, but alas, in mine the color splashes detract from the spiral effect and just make the whole thing look messy. So much for trying to show off! But hey, it's another public appearance for Edith Head. She's gonna need her own booking agent before long!

Still trying to recover my health--there has been much coughing, sneezing and nose-blowing the past couple of days. Not a huge deal though, because in exchange for being cancer-free, I'll gladly endure a good, old-fashioned cold. I am so glad that I don't have to have chemo or surgery, and I can't say enough how much it meant to me that my readers (whom I prefer to call online buddies) offered their prayers and support. Germ-free, virtual hugs to all!




Comments:
Smashing chapeau!! I can see the decrease spirals, but then again I knit, so I kind of know what to look for :) Thanks for clearing up that MST3000 thingie for me!
 
LMAO Edith Head. You freakin crack me up.
I love the hat, btw
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]