<

Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Greetings from "Area 51"

Today I'm wearing an Ichiro T-shirt. I figured, rather than deny my age, lie about it or otherwise fight it, I'd embrace it. It's been a pretty awesome day, and it ain't over--I'm going to be knittin' and relaxin' all evening. I'm working on one ugly mofo of a scarf. Pic next post, I promise.

OK, without further ado, here is the winner of the Chickenlips Photo Caption Contest. I even got Neil Peart to do the drum roll:

Christine, aka Flutter of Fluttercrafts, for her caption of Photo #3. Model wearing a knitted WTF on her head, and the caption "I, too, await the Hale-Bopp comet..." Perfect!

Congratulations, Christine! As soon as I have your mailing addy, I'll send the Recycled Silk.

Time to settle into my favorite chair and begin a knitting marathon!

Comments:
Yay, thank you! I'll have to find something perfect for it!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]