<

Friday, September 08, 2006

 

An oldie but goodie

*koff*
(blowing away dust)
From deep in the vaults at Chickenlips, comes an original design by moi. Click here for the pattern. (You can see pics by clicking here and here.)

A year ago, I was frantically knitting tiny and small dog sweaters, churning them out as fast as I could, in hopes of making a tax-free fortune at the doggie boutiques. I even had the opportunity to sell them on consignment...unfortunately, I saw very little cash. Turns out that the really hot item was, and maybe still is, sweaters for larger dogs. I did make a few of those on consignment and special order, and had fun with it. Fortunately for me, and my yarn budget, I got a regular (non-knitting) job in February of this year, thus bringing my not-so-illustrious doggie sweater designer career to a screeching halt.

Anyway, although I wouldn't dream of trying to sell this design because I reproduced a copyrighted logo, it's damned cute and deserves to see the light of day, as it were. My little doggy, Buster, still wears the one I made for him. Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]