<

Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Launching the new blog






Welcome to the blog I've been intending to create for the past 4 months...the one I wanted to devote exclusively to my knitting projects. *heh* What knitting projects, you may be wondering, because there's only been a baby jacket and a sock (yes, I did finish the other one) on My Mom Made This since New Year's, fer cryin' out loud!

Fret not. Before the week is out, I'll have pics up of what's on the needles, finished or not. For the time being, I'll keep my original blog for random rants, like when I want to pick up the nearest heavy object and drop it upon the unsuspecting noggin of one of the project managers at work.

A little explanation of why I chose these particular photos, in this particular order--that is, if my train of thought is making any sense this late at night. I guess I just wanted to remind myself that it is easy to change the form of something. I couldn't have participated in National Flash Your Stash Day, because the mountain range of yarn in my possession--from Encore to Koigu to Lavold to White Lies and back again--laid end to end and photographed would just seem too daunting.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]